YinTx

Vegetable Tanned Double Shoulder for Sale

Vegetable tanned leather which is labeled a double shoulder for sale.  Labeled 8-9 oz (3.1-3.5mm) leather thickness, backside is marked 12.5 square feet.  I think it is probably correct.

This double shoulder is fairly clean as can be seen in the photos.  The backside is fairly smooth.  It does show fat wrinkles and other characteristics.

I have more leather than I can use right now, so I'm selling off some pieces such as this when I have the time.  Labeled asTandy item #9052-02, their price $90-$99 plus tax on the label, currently $112 - $140.

I'm no expert, but I don't see the filling that is used in some of the newer Tandy leathers to cover up scars and such, so this *may* be some of the older nicer leather.  

My price:  $55 plus shipping.  

I am also selling another side, which is an Oak Leaf Light Skirting 10-12 oz, photos in another listing, for $115 plus shipping.  Combine these two pieces of leather to save on shipping and save on leather:  $160 plus shipping or best offer.

YinTx

I just noticed the shadow lines in the photo:  it is light shining through the slats in the back of a chair, no diagonal shadow marks on the leather.

DblShoulder1.jpg

DoubleShoulder2.jpg

Edited by YinTx