Sign in to follow this  
LeatherLSC

Doldokki edge beveler 1.0 NEW

I purchased this Doldokki 1.0 mm edge beveler from http://www.fineleatherworking.com/doldokki-edge-beveler/

It is a duplicative size to edge bevelers I already have so I am selling it.  It is brand new. I tested it on one belt strap and have not used it since. Really sharp, great steel. A huge upgrade from Tandy edge bevelers.

Asking $105 USD includes shipping in continental US. This item is currently out of stock at fine leatherworking.

Description from fine leatherworking:

These small and sharp tools remove the corners from your leather edges to help create a round shape. They are normally used with medium to thick leather and reduce the overall burnishing and shaping time.

The award winning tool company, Doldokki has been innovating and modernizing tool designs in Korea since 2007. Founded by an automotive designer, they quickly established a reputation for high quality, beautiful tools.

These sleek, ergonomic tools use a variety of exotic hardwoods include ebony, rosewood, cocobolo and Lignum Vitae. The range of woods used helps to give each hand made tool more unique characteristics. They are made from SKD11 (D2) steel that is masterfully hardened to 60 Rc and shaped to its final dimensions. The semi-stainless finish and greater hardness ensures better wear and retention of sharp edges.

Each tool is hand-made in short production runs and comes ready to use immediately for your leather crafting needs.

IMG_9522.jpg