BoulevardEast

Workshop Layout, show me your shops

Hey y'all, I'm in the middle of negotiating a lease contract and have about 1,500-1,700 sqft warehouse to work with. It has a large garage door and workshop is close to square. There's a good amount of equipment to move in and I'm trying to wrap my head around initial layout.  Who out here is working with a shop this size and feels they have a good setup? 

My thoughts are to make the flow of work move clockwise starting and ending at the door with cutting/assembly tables in the middle so you can bounce back and forth from step to step.  Please critique and give your feedback on adjustment to my workflow below.  We are expanding to more than just our Boulevard East line to make corporate branded gifts and private label goods so it could be anything from 50 wallets to 1,000 foil stamped notebooks to 5,000 coasters.  Not everything we make will use every piece of equipment, but we all know you have to cut before you glue before you sew before you edge paint, etc, etc, etc

Here's my workflow moving clockwise around a square-ish room.  Try to imagine it in your head b/c I don't have drawings at this time:

• Inventory racks for incoming leather and raw materials (3-4 large racks)
  • Wall of Clicker Dies and Rolling Tool Chest of Logo Stamps (100+ of each)
  • 25 Ton Pneumatic Clicker (x1)
  • 12" Band Knife Splitter (x1)
  • Bell Skivers (x2)
  • Heat Stamping Station (x2 Kwikprints)
  • "Glue-Up Station" (Gluefast 20 Colonel and a center assembly table for all gluing needs)
  • "Sewing Machine Alley" (x6 --> mix of cylinder arm and standard machines for various needs)
  • "Rivet and Button Station" (foot and hand press)
  • Edge Sanding/Slicking station (Power Edge Slicker Sander)
  • Edge Paint Station (RC-50 edge painter and table for hand painting)
  • "Shipping Station" - 1-2 large racks for packaging materials and 'ready-to-ship' orders

**cutting/assembly tables in center of room (x4)**

Does this sound like the correct workflow?  What am I missing and what do you think needs to move around?

POST PICS OF YOUR SHOP!