RBStanley

Landis no 3 harness stitcher for sale

This sale is for Jim Marsell.  He is non electronic and wants to sell this machine. 

He is planing on moving and doesn't want to move this machine as it is not used for the type work he does.

there are several stitching feet,  needles and 3 bobbins.  No bobbin winder with the machine.  It has been setting in the corner of his shop for a period but was fully tuned before doing so.  It worked perfect when last used.

More pictures to follow

Jim1.JPG

jim2.JPG

jim6.JPG

Edited by RBStanley
add a picture

It is peddle driven

Jim3.jpg

Jim4.JPG

Jim5.JPG

No mention of price.  What would it take to buy it?

You need to talk to him.  He has been wanting me to buy it for awhile but it is not something I want.  At different times I get different massages (non verbal) he wants someone to get it he knows will take care of it and other times it has become something that is in the way.  

Jim has been in leather all his life and knows a whole lot of the oldies.  I mention that I was studying Lenny’s work and he can tell me about him and how he learned. 

Call the supplied number and talk he can tell ya what’s going on with stuff. 

Bruce

1 hour ago, RBStanley said:

You need to talk to him.  He has been wanting me to buy it for awhile but it is not something I want.  At different times I get different massages (non verbal) he wants someone to get it he knows will take care of it and other times it has become something that is in the way.  

Jim has been in leather all his life and knows a whole lot of the oldies.  I mention that I was studying Lenny’s work and he can tell me about him and how he learned. 

Bruce

1 hour ago, RBStanley said:

Bruce

I don’t find a supplied number

My apologies it was in the original and somehow got out. 

The number is Jim Marsell at 256-768-0914. 

His phone has been busy all afternoon, I will visit him on Wednesday see what is up.  His wife has been sick lately. 

Is the machine located in Alabama?

Florence Alabama

Just got back from Jim’s house it’s all dark.  Neighbors haven’t seen him since Monday evening so he must have found another house listing to go and appreciate.   As far as price he has not said what he wants but if you really want it he should be back Friday sometime.  He is rarely gone more than three days.   Call him up and dicker see how it goes - he loves to dicker.   

Bruce

Ok just got word from Jim.  He has priced the machine at $2000.00.  His phone lines have been down. 

I tried to call that number and it's disconnected. Any idea what the current status is?

Is this still available?

20 hours ago, bigsig11010 said:

Is this still available?

Old post.  I am locking it and archiving it in old/sold