immiketoo

Made with honor.

That is some very fine tooling sir...I zoomed as close as your photos would allow and you were METICULOUS my hat is off to you.. your technique of laminating the front panel is intriguing, if I had to take an uneducated guess I'd say after your meticulous tooling you laminated it flesh to flesh then stitched.  Flawless execution beautifully dyed as well.  The golden yellow, is it acrylic based? it's very vibrant!

40 minutes ago, Sanch said:

That is some very fine tooling sir...I zoomed as close as your photos would allow and you were METICULOUS my hat is off to you.. your technique of laminating the front panel is intriguing, if I had to take an uneducated guess I'd say after your meticulous tooling you laminated it flesh to flesh then stitched.  Flawless execution beautifully dyed as well.  The golden yellow, is it acrylic based? it's very vibrant!

Thank you.  I try to make it as perfect as I possibly can.  The front is tooled first, then lined, then the front and the back composites are glued together and stitched.  The Gold is acrylic paint, made by Lumiere.

1 hour ago, immiketoo said:

Thank you.  I try to make it as perfect as I possibly can.  The front is tooled first, then lined, then the front and the back composites are glued together and stitched.  The Gold is acrylic paint, made by Lumiere.

Again, superb work! Thanks for sharing .