leatherguy71

mares leg hip holster plans

Try contacting Black River Laser. I bet she has an idea for ya.

Would you want something like this?

May God bless,

Dwight

HPIM1332 small.jpg

HPIM1334 small.jpg

2 hours ago, leatherguy71 said:

That looks fantastic,  yes like yours.

Let me take a look, . . . see if I still have the pattern, . . . those "one of a kind" things  I sometimes hang onto the pattern for a while and when it gets in the way, I pitch it.

I'll take a look later today or tomorrow see what I can find.

May God bless,

Dwight

On 2/21/2019 at 3:45 PM, leatherguy71 said:

Lol I know exactly what you mean, I do the same thing, and then oneday when I need it, I'll either search around for days then realize that I threw it away.

Well, . . . much to my personal belief that it would be a wasted effort, . . . headed out to the shop with a leather pattern on my mind.

You'll never believe where I found it, . . . the last place I looked ;) !

Seriously, I did find it, . . . and you are welcome to it, . . . PM me your full name and address.

I'll put some directions in with it, . . . and will only ask one thing, . . . make yourself a copy and send mine back to me.  So far in over a decade of doing this, I've only made 2, . . . and each was a little different, . . . but this is the one I liked.

May God bless,

Dwight

Good day Dwight,  I recieved a wonderful package in the mail today, thankyou so very much, I copied the pattern and is being mailed back to you in the morning. Do you have any pictures of the done holster you made with this pattern? Once I make one and competed I'll show you my work.

Thanks again Dwight

Greg Meeuwsen 

Hey, Greg, . . . 

Well, . . . the pony express is still alive and well . . . ;) . . . even if it did take longer than I had thought it would.

The only pictures I have are the ones up above in this thread, . . . and I honestly don't recall if the picture was the first one or the last one ( I've only done two of them ) . . . but for sure they are a hoot.

I really wanted to shoot that last one, . . . the fellow had bought it for his dad to carry in the field,  . . . on the tractor, . . . for coyotes.  But it was in a box, . . . new, . . . unfired, . . . and he stressed to me even he wanted to shoot the thing but would reserve the first shots to his dad.

I always thought he was one fortunate father, myself.

Anyway, . . . have fun with it . . .

May God bless

Dwight