Russ498

Closing shop #4

Greetings all.  After only eight months, I have decided to get away from leatherwork. As much as I enjoy it, I find that I have too many other obligations and interests to devote any real time to the craft. Everything I am selling is less than eight months old. The majority of the tools were purchased at Tandy. I have way too many items to try to come up with prices individually. Tell me what you want and I will give you a bundle price for it. You pay my actual shipping cost. Generally, USPS priority mail is cheapest, but I do have a UPS store close to me if you would prefer shipping through them. I have all sizes of priority boxes so I will fit your purchase and to the smallest/cheapest one.  When you make an offer, I generally think that approximately 2/3 of the retail price is fair, but I will entertain other offers.

snaps rivets 2.jpg

snaps rivets 2.jpg

Vacuum sealer. Used too wet form holsters and knife sheaths.   Includes three or four different size bags as well as a hand pump. It can also be used with a shop vac. The instructions are included.

vacuum.jpg