kgg

Problem of Site not redirecting to forum properly?

Not sure if I have this in the right place. Has any had the problem of not being properly redirected to the Forum page? I am being sent to the index page even through the location is suppose to be ( leatherworker.net/forum) have had to go through the index page and then click on Forums. It started to happen last night for me about 10pm. 

kgg

So I not any crazier today then I was yesterday. That means it is happening in Canada and Britain.

kgg

That is great news, I'm sure Johanna will straighten it out shortly. Thanks for the update.

kgg

I'm working on it. We got a brand new security certificate and life hasn't been the same since. The redirect stopped working because it isn't compatible with the htaccess file. I'm working on it. Thanks to the folks who let me know last night! (If you had problems with the site last night, that was me.) I'll get it fixed ASAP

~J

I pity you Johanna, there is also hiccups when software or hardware is upgraded or changed. Some things don't like to play nice with other things.

Best of luck,

kgg

I appreciate the time you all put in.  I was just thinking it was my machines since I hadn't seen a topic like this pop up.

Todd

The forum software people added a line to the htaccess file to force people to the new https and that broke the cPanel redirect. The server throws an error of "too many redirects". With the redirect, the forum won't show. Without it, people landing on the main page are seeing the file list instead of the forum. I need smeone smarter than me to write me a working htaccess file. I have IPS on it now. Thanks for your patience everyone!

The Google search no longer works - seem when I click the google link it redirects to the   /forum/index.php site and not to the thread I wanted to go to.

Same issue that I have been experiencing.

Silverd

Forum started working fine again yesterday for me. Still good this AM.:)

Jeff

The forum started to work correctly for me sometime yesterday.

Thanks again,

kgg

I'm still working on things. Everything should be back to normal soon.

~J

I didn't realize what Joanna has done for us here, until it was gone!

Full disclosure, yes I did. I do depend on this forum a LOT, though!

Thanks!

Jeff

Google search still does not work, it is still redirecting to the main forum site but not to the thread I wanted to go to.