beaulama

Durkopp-Adler 269-373

Hi, I am a French new member of this site, I have bought a refurbished cylinder arm sewing machine Durkopp-Adler 269-373.

I am looking for an arm cover plate with a binder to make bags. I can have one in France, but it is a new one, so it is very expensive.

I should be very happy if anybody could give me a good adress to buy one for a better price.

The border that I want to sew with is 1 inch wide, and  the leather inside it is 2 mm thick.

Thank you, Alain

Specifically, are you are looking for a throat plate that the binder would mount to, is that correct?   Can you get a part number for us on the part you are looking for?

glenn

That sounds as a complete assembly. Even though many binders are made in kit/assembly matched.

Some items maybe available using your standard cover plate. 

It can help if a factory setup is the request, and as ask if known, the kit or any numbers you have now.

So what do you have in mind? A non machine brand, factory kit. These maybe retained best from a custom builder. Specifically for this as their craft. 

TAC

Tennessee attachment company. 

Hey its Friday, have s good one!

Floyd

Edited by brmax

17 hours ago, shoepatcher said:

Specifically, are you are looking for a throat plate that the binder would mount to, is that correct?   Can you get a part number for us on the part you are looking for?

glenn

Exactly, that is just I am looking for. Here is an italian doc that I found may be it will indicate for you the parts that I need.

Thank you, Alain.1722541878_O08DA169-269(3).thumb.jpg.f217f3ffaf50fc103fbadd8afa56549a.jpg

These binder parts may cost almost as much as the machine itself!

Hello Wiz, no but it is not cheap about 850 € VAT included.

That is the reason why I search a better price for it, I am going to  explore Aliexpress.

If I don't find it I can make with another way to sew the border, but it would be easier with this tool.

Other question, do you know this machine  ? I have bought a refurbished one with a servomotor 750W and an additionnal flat table and I am discovering this machine which seems good.

Here is the picture of this machine, best regards, Alain.

IMG_1482.JPG

College Sewing keeps a good stock of unusual parts, as well as binders of various qualities. Usually you just need to put your part number into their search box.

Thank you Matt S, I am going to ask them.

Alain.