dallastornado

ISO- PEARSON/UBSMC #6 BOBBIN WINDER

I just picked up my first heavy duty machine and it is a Pearson #6. The problem I have is that I didn't get a bobbin winder with it. I'm hoping someone might have one that I could purchase.

I’ve had to use a drill, and route the thread through a tension disc on another machine! 

Have you tried Eli at Landis? He makes one for the #3 I have, and I think the bobbin is similar! A long shuttle type? 

You can purchase one from Canada.. Not original it is a very good one though. I think it's Arron Harness, I'll check tomorrow. I'm in Australia and there are a lot of these machines out here. I belieive they where popular in Canada also. Arron Harness also sell other parts for this machine as well.

I should have mentioned that I have tree of these machines and if you need a manual let me know and Ill see how I go scanning mine and send you a copy.

Just seen this thread. Think I have a spare bobbin winder for the #6 in storage.