aaronthearcher

Fercdco pro 2000, Adler 30, Stimpson riveter

Listing for a 96 year old retired leatherworker and saddlemaker in Northern California.   The ferdco has a ton of accessories I’ve included one page of the original invoice. The sewing machines are low hour and well maintained as for prices let me know about prices I don’t want my friend to get ripped off or taken advantage of, or maybe his prices are too high, any advice is appreciated.  I'm sure any of these machines would come with any of their accessories like rivets, thread, needles, and anything else he has for them, He's been selling everything in his shop.

Pics  https://imgur.com/gallery/ZIZqXOz

Ferdco $3500

Adler $2500

Stimpson riveter $850

Edited by aaronthearcher

any pricing advice would be appriciated

I would say, and ask if you are prepared for or is there someone to thoroughly pallet these items in a secure way for shipment. Its always standard for these machine heads to be removed from their stand. In this are these in a location a tractor and 40’ trailer can easily perform a loading.

These would make some nice additions in any shop. Appreciate the tip

good day to ya

Floyd

1 hour ago, brmax said:

I would say, and ask if you are prepared for or is there someone to thoroughly pallet these items in a secure way for shipment. Its always standard for these machine heads to be removed from their stand. In this are these in a location a tractor and 40’ trailer can easily perform a loading.

These would make some nice additions in any shop. Appreciate the tip

good day to ya

Floyd

Hey Floyd, I'll send you a pm

Shipping is a possibility for these Items Buyer would be responsible for shipping and handling fees