WayneL

Vergez Blanchard and KS Pricing Irons for Sale

I have two sizes of the VB irons for sale.  In the size 6 I have a 2, 4 and 7 tooth.  In the size 8 I have a 2 and 4 tooth.  I also have one single tooth.  I only have a single and 2 tooth size 8 in the KS Blade Punch.  The KS irons are the black ones.  I've only had them for a few months and they are in like new condition with the VB irons only used once for a small project.  The KS irons are also in like new condition.  I'm selling these in three sets ... (1) the VB size 6, (2) VB size 8 and (3) KS irons.  The single tooth is included in the size 6 set.  I'm pricing each set at about 30% off list price.  Set 1 lists for $320 and I'm asking $220, set 2 lists for $140 and asking $100.  Take both sets of the VB irons and I'll knock off another $20 for a total of $300 ... a savings of $160.  The two KS irons list for $90 and I'll take $60.  Buy all three sets and I'll throw in the KS irons for $50.

If you're just starting out and these irons are not in your budget, I have several sizes of Tandy punches including their over priced Craftool Pro line.  I'll sell those for 50% off list so if you're interested in those shoot me a message and I'll send you a list what I have.  They had about 5 months of use but are in excellent condition.  I take good care of my tools ... metal hammers never used on any of my punches.

You need to post pics in the for sale section so people can see what you have.

What size are the KS blades?