Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a particular border stamp

A friend is wanting me to make a sheath for 40th anniversary dagger he is making. His wife picked this basket stamp and border out. I can’t find this stamp anywhere. Does anyone have this stamp that might sell it to me or even tell me where to find one.

4121C608-E939-4E23-8A16-D4D847719AF3.png

My disclaimer...my eyes are old and your pic is a little small. From what I can see it looks similar to one of Barry Kings Border Stamps shown below. If it looks right, google him and you will find it. Also keep in mind he has tons more stamps not listed online. If this is not what you want and no one else in here can help you, try sending him a pic and see if he has a match or something close.

barrykingborder.jpg

Thanks! I was looking at his sight and didn’t see anything that matched. The pic you showed is the closest yet. I will contact him tomorrow and see what we come up with. Thank you again!!

G'Day, I have  this stamp, the smaller one.... I think, but its not for sale, but I'll check out the number to make it easier for you to find, if that helps  :) 

HS

Its ' D 608 ' 

Hope that helps  :) 

I also have another one , ' G 611' , its similar, but more ' pointy' .

HS