Hi Friends

Due to serious problems of healt in my eyes, and an strong and continous arthritys i have to close my beloved shop.I will put it in ebay.

Is full of the best tools and stamps that I was able to collect trhoug the years .Gomph round knives as Bob Dozier ones, Bob beard and Barry King stamp tools... I hope that my beloved tools will have life in other hands

I will link to ebay and hope you will enjoy it

Edited by pepin1948

Very sorry to hear you’re needing to close your shop.  All the best with your sale. Mike

So sorry to hear this

Sorry for ya.

3 hours ago, Northmount said:

OP is located in Palma, Balearic Islands, 07010, Spain  according to his IP address.

Tom

Yes , you are right. I live here in Palma since I was born, on 4th. of July 1948.Is any problem there ?

Pepin, my friend, I am sorry to hear of this, particularly at your young age>. (I am 85, very soon to be 86). I have admired your work for many years and I still have those two marvelous scribes you sent me as a gift.  I wish you well!

I look forward to your eBay link .

Paul

Edited by sheathmaker

14 minutes ago, pepin1948 said:

Yes , you are right. I live here in Palma since I was born, on 4th. of July 1948.Is any problem there ?

I am sure no problem, I think for folks looking to buy tools, they are just wondering where they will be listed, and where the will be shipped from as that will affect final cost.

Again, sorry to hear of your predicament.  Wish you the best with your sale and future endeavors.

YinTx

55 minutes ago, sheathmaker said:

Pepin, my friend, I am sorry to hear of this, particularly at your young age>. (I am 85, very soon to be 86). I have admired your work for many years and I still have those two marvelous scribes you sent me as a gift.  I wish you well!

I look forward to your eBay link .

Paul

Thans so much for your words.Thanks for you friendship and your generous advices. You are a really master.

My best for you

Pepin

PS I send you a PM

57 minutes ago, YinTx said:

I am sure no problem, I think for folks looking to buy tools, they are just wondering where they will be listed, and where the will be shipped from as that will affect final cost.

Again, sorry to hear of your predicament.  Wish you the best with your sale and future endeavors.

YinTx

I bought near all my shop in USA importing the best tools that can only can found in your country. You can ask (Paul Long say  undeserved words of me) Sandy Morrissey, Bob Beard, Lee Douglas, Wayne Juesche, Barry King, Weaver Leather etc  about me. In the listing of ebay will be very clear, as allways, the shipping costs and country of origin.You can buy confidently.You will receive what you buy.No doubts about it.

I looked back on some of your threads and wow you have put some beautiful work out into the world. Sorry to hear you go but please take care of yourself! I'll keep an eye out too for your ebay links

-I almost think there should be an arthritis section here on forums that deal so much with hand based work?

3 hours ago, pepin1948 said:

Is any problem there ?

I would suggest that people would like to know where in the world they would be buying from and of course have some idea of the related shipping costs and time in transit.  Also nice to know what part of eBay your listing will likely turn up on.  There is no intended slight to you or anyone else.  Just makes good business sense to know where you are dealing.

Tom

3 hours ago, pepin1948 said:

I bought near all my shop in USA importing the best tools that can only can found in your country. You can ask (Paul Long say  undeserved words of me) Sandy Morrissey, Bob Beard, Lee Douglas, Wayne Juesche, Barry King, Weaver Leather etc  about me. In the listing of ebay will be very clear, as allways, the shipping costs and country of origin.You can buy confidently.You will receive what you buy.No doubts about it.

You can trust Pepin.  He is a man of his word and a man of honor.

Paul

Jeremiah Watt Overstitchers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303093655746

Jeremiah Watt French edgers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303093656144

Douglas Tools French Edgers

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303093658021

Vintage Gomph set of French Edgers. Unbeatable, in perfect condition of use.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303093658459

Complete set of edgers by Bob Beard

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303093658977

More will belisted in the future. Thanks for looking