Here is a wallet I finished a little while back

(side note:  I won’t be stamping Dublin again)

Tell me what you think!?!?!

D72821B4-4803-4162-855C-D502A2CDE1F6.jpeg

58E035F5-1442-43D3-8D9E-DC4CFA630ABA.jpeg

A little thick for my taste if I'm honest.  However lots to like about it.  I like the creases on the pockets and you did a nice job on the stitching.  Nice distance from the edge too.  Love the color.  The stamping looks fine to me.  Was it hard to get it to turn out?

Edited by Tugadude

7 hours ago, Tugadude said:

A little thick for my taste if I'm honest.  However lots to like about it.  I like the creases on the pockets and you did a nice job on the stitching.  Nice distance from the edge too.  Love the color.  The stamping looks fine to me.  Was it hard to get it to turn out?

Thank you.  I agree it’s a little thick for me as well.  The stamping wasn’t difficult and looked good initially.  It just doesn’t hold like one might want, at least without the use of hot stamping.  The most difficult part was getting the thick stitching to lay down on the single layer section without puckering/shortening the leather.  

Thanks for the comment.  I appreciate it  

Scott

Looks great! Love Dublin, such a great leather, just used it for the first time recently!

On 3/14/2019 at 4:17 PM, GuitarLeatherDopeFiend said:

Looks great! Love Dublin, such a great leather, just used it for the first time recently!

Thank you.  My current wallet is made from Dublin and I sure do like it.  It feels good from the start and just gets better.  Cheers