Sign in to follow this  
Lapoxby

Swivel knives for small hands

I have rather small hands for an adult. I wear kids gloves a lot of the time . Now this is a good thing for changing the battery on the skid steer and pulling lambs. But it has in over 30 of working with leather been all that great. I want to upgrade my knives. I grew up using my Dad's fifties Tandy which fit pretty good but my sister claimed it. I found another which is great but I find them nice and small for when I'm teaching kids. To many of the others can't fit thier hands. I'm talking 9 years old. I'm going to be giving up all my old knives starting this month to my nephews. So I need a great knife for a very small hand ASAP. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks I'll look in to it. I just lost my knife to my nephew for now. But I will to the other in June for good. I'll need new soon

GoodsJapan do 3 sizes of swivel knives..smallest is 9.5 mm( fits Tandy blades )
https://www.goodsjapan.com/leathercraft-adjustable-ball-bearing-professional-leather-swivel-knife-95mm-463-p.asp

My wife ( does n't work leather though ) has the same kind of size hands, wears children's gloves and wears XS size clothing..Luckily here women's shoe sizes start at her size..
French size 37..

Edited by mikesc