Recommended Posts

They are listed in the FOR SALE SECTION in both the Leather Working Hand Tools and Miscellaneous/Other sections,

 

Thanks for looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IHL said:

They are listed in the FOR SALE SECTION in both the Leather Working Hand Tools and Miscellaneous/Other sections,

 

Thanks for looking.

Well, . . . I spent 20 minutes looking at every menu or link I could find, . . . still have not found them.

May God bless,

Dwight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this will help.  Usually only see a for sale post in one forum, but ok...

YinTx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, YinTx said:

Maybe this will help.  Usually only see a for sale post in one forum, but ok...

YinTx

Thanks, . . . I just couldn't find it, . . . but then again, . . . I'm not the brightest computer light bulb out here. . . . :o

May God bless,

Dight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,  I know have a gun mold that I never even knew existed.  The Commercial version of the CZ 83.  Awesome!  Good communication and fast ship.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered 2 mold guns received them fast. Thank you Sir 

Wayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wayner said:

I ordered 2 mold guns received them fast. Thank you Sir 

Wayne

I'm fixin'a just wait 'n'  borrah yers :crazy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anytime Jeff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now