I recently got a Singer 45k25 machine up and running. Ive got a standard presser foot on it now. Works great. However, Id like to try out a roller foot. Unfortunately, I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone have any leads on where to find one? Could I fit one that is meant to go on another sewing machine? Anyone selling?

You could try the clone type machines GA5-1 https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-GA5-1-GA5-1R-Roller-Foot-Cowboy-CB2500-Techsew-3650HD-/321787316620

or  this one which is more like the original ones.https://www.ebay.ie/itm/221448164280

or you could try and find an original Singer one, (which are hard to find) or one from an Adler,Seiko,Claes or Hurtu who all had similar models to the 45k25 or flatbed 45k1.

On 3/18/2019 at 3:36 PM, nategines said:

I recently got a Singer 45k25 machine up and running. Ive got a standard presser foot on it now. Works great. However, Id like to try out a roller foot. Unfortunately, I can't find one anywhere. Does anyone have any leads on where to find one? Could I fit one that is meant to go on another sewing machine? Anyone selling?

Hello Nategines, I had a Singer sewing machine 45K25 that i sold 5 years ago and I kept, I don't know why a roller foot for it.

If you are interested tell me by a private email, I should be happy if it still works.

Alain.