RockyAussie

Pfaff 335, Adler 69 type Cylinder arm caps.

This one should do the job. -Adler Bobbin Cover.stl

You may need to flip it over so the end is facing down onto the plate. The Adler 69 and the Pfaff 335 are much the same.

6 hours ago, miker said:

i found on Ebay this upgrade kit

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162673501660

and i ordered one ! Now 1 month patience and i will inform the forum!

That looks to be a good inexpensive upgrade.:thumbsup: Just watch that you do not allow the machine to go beyond the stitch length or you may cause a lot of damage to the machine. I think they normally have a plate with a smaller opening on the front to stop you opening up the stitch length too far in either direction. Easy to print one up if you have a 3d printer.:dunno: I look forward to how it goes for you.

I don't think they include a plate! But as you said it's easy either to print a new one or modify the existing ! This one allow only 3 mm but there is another kit for up to 5mm.

I am back with a review on the spare parts. I also ordered a pair of presser feet with a narrow profile (https://www.ebay.com/itm/152703208496?hash=item238dd20c30:g:7IgAAOSwLuJc43IU)

The spare parts are both very nice and well-made! I haven't used the throat plate except from a quick test. It requires longer screws, and I don't have! Anyway, i don't need to use the plate right now, so I can't say much about it!

But about the presser feet, I must say that is amazing!!! The back foot surface's is completely flat, so it's not making any marks on the leather! Small enough for tight corners! I am happy with them!!!

adler-69-feet-2.jpg
adler-69-feet-3.jpg
adler-69-feet-1.jpg