Orrrmygod

Please help, thread is too tight when pass bobbin

3 hours ago, Wizcrafts said:

I was thinking about the gears having come loose, but stopped because I thought there might be a clutch. Hopefully, the hook drive shaft is keyed for the ring gear. Timing it will be a fun job for someone new to this kind of machine. 

Just a tip. Orrrmygod,  if you are within driving or shipping distance of a knowledgeable industrial sewing machine dealer, they might could replace the worn screws, tighten everything down and retime the machine to get it sewing again.

Hi Wizcrafts, FYI I recently replacing the motor and speed reducer. Please see attached. I hope they are not causing the problem. (There’s no belt when I took the photo.) I’ve been using it and working quite well.

21F9C7D0-ACD5-48F6-94C7-69935373BFF5.jpeg

D6525608-68A1-4A4A-913F-19AAEA10F156.jpeg

Edited by Orrrmygod

The motor/speed reducer shouldn't have anything to do with your problem. From the look of your video the gears are out-of-mesh underneath the shuttle. You have two choices - as has been mentioned find a sewing machine mechanic who can fix it or, if you insist on doing it yourself, spend a LOT of time reading posts and studying various manuals of similar type machines because you need to be sure you understand what you're doing.

There is a limit to the advice people can give via a forum and mostly it assumes a reasonable mechanical knowledge on the part of the person with the problem for anything other than simple issues - and this is not a simple issue.

Thanks a lot guys, I took the machine to mechanic this morning. I can’t wait to get the machine back and start to make something soon. Check out attached photo, my hand stitched wallet.

EE62FF8D-B625-422A-AE3A-A099F85E29BF.jpeg

Edited by Orrrmygod