Wayne0820

Greetings from Knoxville Tennessee

Hellow everyone,

I'm a new memeber from Knoxville, TN. I start my leather projects from 2012. I don't have sewing machine, but love to stitch by hand. All my projects are for my wife, my family, my friends, and of course several for myself. I also DIY some tools for leather craft which were not afordable for me. I find this forum a great place to share experience, learn from others and ask questions. I'd like to join the forum. I attached pictures of several of my projects.

9.jpg8.jpg

7.jpg5.jpg

4.jpg3.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.eb9ca7dadef8e0f38bd8374ca9ee9096.jpg1.thumb.jpg.e2f735df4e618cddb4344e50a9825298.jpg

(The bag is for self use only.......)

Edited by Wayne0820
bad picture link

Hello Wayne - welcome to the forum.  You are very talented as seen by your project photos - very nice detail work!  Look forward to seeing more of your projects.

Gary

Good looking work. Welcome aboard

10 hours ago, garypl said:

Hello Wayne - welcome to the forum.  You are very talented as seen by your project photos - very nice detail work!  Look forward to seeing more of your projects.

Gary

Thanks Gary!

Hello Wayne,

Your work is wonderful and well done, you are very talented, I am also new on this forum and I love really the Birkin bag, I have made already several of this bag for friends and my wife and my daughter.

So I am very happy to find another leathercrafter interested by this bag.

I have bought the pattern 5 years ago at "Free leathercraft pattern" and I buy the hardware at this site but I would like to find hardware of a better quality and my question is where do you buy yours ?

Here is a photo of the last Birkin bag I made for a friend, it is all hand stitched, but now I have bought a sewing machine and I will learn to make it with a machine (it is another way).

I am very interested by your leather creaser, is it really cheaper than a Regad one ?

Alain.

IMG_1465 - Copie.JPG

On 4/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, beaulama said:

Hello Wayne,

Your work is wonderful and well done, you are very talented, I am also new on this forum and I love really the Birkin bag, I have made already several of this bag for friends and my wife and my daughter.

So I am very happy to find another leathercrafter interested by this bag.

I have bought the pattern 5 years ago at "Free leathercraft pattern" and I buy the hardware at this site but I would like to find hardware of a better quality and my question is where do you buy yours ?

Here is a photo of the last Birkin bag I made for a friend, it is all hand stitched, but now I have bought a sewing machine and I will learn to make it with a machine (it is another way).

I am very interested by your leather creaser, is it really cheaper than a Regad one ?

Alain.

Hi Alain,

Sorry for replying late.  My leather creaser is $298 for 1 machine + 1 Handle + 5 iron tips +1 Handle rest. If your are interested please visit my store to get more details: https://www.etsy.com/listing/691160733 Please let me know if you have any question on it.

Your project looks very nice! And better than mine.  It's not easy to get high quality hardware. I got it from China. I'm satisfied with its quality, it looks very good. There are 12 tiny rivets to install the hardware, it's difficult and needs experience. It's my second birkin, but I still screw up one rivet....