As Age has started to alter my body, Needed something else beside my belt to keep my pants up.

Funny how you can lose your butt but not belly.  Anyway, here id the suspenders I made.

Rough craftsmanship and I have strayed away from this type of work. Typical outcome when doing things

for the first time. They do the job.

DSCF8003.JPG

Looks pretty good to me. If you need to make another pair you can fix any of the things that bug you.

Thanks for your service @Stewart. My son is a sailor, almost finished with sub school.

Looks pretty good to me also. The only thing that irks my OCD, is the rivets placement on the back. Maybe an 'X' shaped reinforcing piece would have been better. Having said that, I have misaligned rivets and stitching all over the place!

1 hour ago, battlemunky said:

Looks pretty good to me. If you need to make another pair you can fix any of the things that bug you.

Thanks for your service @Stewart. My son is a sailor, almost finished with sub school.

Thank you Battlemunky. Your son will enjoy it. Sub Guys get the best. 

1 hour ago, Rockoboy said:

Looks pretty good to me also. The only thing that irks my OCD, is the rivets placement on the back. Maybe an 'X' shaped reinforcing piece would have been better. Having said that, I have misaligned rivets and stitching all over the place!

Seen problem to late.  But than who would notice when wearing it except at a check out counter. Than there is better things to look at than me.

Kudos.  I need to make a pair for my brother, but I don't even know where to start.

YinTx

Had an old on to go by. Reused old hardware. Next time visit thrift shops and buy an old one that has the type of hardware actually needed. Springfield has strips for $7.00. I just cut out from a shoulder the hard way.