beyondcomfort

Industrial Sewing Machines for sale

Hello,

I have a few(6-7) industrial sewing machines(post, cylinder arm and upholstery) that I would like to sell. Would there be anyone within driving distance to Gettysburg, PA interested in taking a look with intentions to take all. Contact me for more details.

Thank you, 

Thank you Northmount.  I am unable to attach all 6 photos with additional information.  You may delete/end this post.

Bonnie

5 minutes ago, beyondcomfort said:

unable to attach all 6 photos

Resize your photos to 800x600 pixels and you can post a hundred photos in a single post.  Some helps are located here

Got to the 2nd page and scroll down a few posts and you will find some current information and help.  For some reason I can't link to the particular post, but you will be able to find one by me and another by wizcrafts

Tom

19 minutes ago, beyondcomfort said:

Thank you Northmount.  I am unable to attach all 6 photos with additional information.  You may delete/end this post.

Bonnie

Some people overcome this by emailing the photos to themselves, and using the emailed versions, depending on email client, they're often reduced in size.

I still use good old Win 7, Microsoft Office Picture Manager, from Office 2010, which enables you to edit and compress the pictures. HoHum, Win 7 is out of favour and the Win 10 equivalent, on my other machine is a nightmare.

There are loads of online image compressors, and also you can do a fair job in Paint.

Best

Harry

hi - are the machines still available in Pennsylvania?

im about an hour + drive out and am on the hunt for an industrial machine. cylinder arm preferred..

Lnsmobe@gmail.com is my email if still available