I made some tools for leather projects, electric leather creaser is one of them. The French style electric leather creaser is expensive, more than $1100 if you need 5 iron tips. It's not affordable to me, so I made a creaser for myself. It's affordable and with more functions than French style one.  It only takes around $300 to get a set with machine, handle and 5 iron tips.

If you are interested, you may visit my store to get more information. https://www.etsy.com/listing/691160733

Here are some features of the creaser:

★ Real-time Temperature Control and Display
★ Date and Time Display: month, date, day, time.
★ Auto-Sleep/Awake and Auto-Turn On/Off: 

A vibration sensor is integrated in the handle. Based on the vibration detection, 
            the creaser machine could sleep/awake or turn on/off automatically. 
            User could set the idle time before the machine goes to sleep or turn off automatically.
★ Common Temperature Remember and Switch:
            User could set several frequently-used temperature for leather project, and 
            Switch between the preset temperatures by clicking or double clicking the shortcut key.
★ Configurable Shortcut Key:
            Configure the shortcut key to: turn off; sleep; switch temperature compensations and preset temperatures.
★ Handle with Elegance an Simplicity, Equipped with Heating Unit, Vibration Sensor and Temperature Sensor. 
★ Easier to Crease Thanks to Shorter Heating Unit

The exquisite heating unit is much shorter than French-style heating unit, 
            which makes the iron tip closer to the handle and results in easier and more accurate creasing operation.

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

2 hours ago, Wayne0820 said:

I made some tools for leather projects, electric leather creaser is one of them.

What a wonder... maybe you should take out a banner ad on this site so this product doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Looks lite a nice solution. But the cost for a Regad with five irons is not  $1100

Around 730 usd for a Regad with five irons + shipping from Mando (Prices a year old so maybe a little more)

Or a twin machine with two handles and five irons from Cmdachong 400usd. (Also a year old prices)

2 minutes ago, Danne said:

Cmdachong

Who is this person, a member here?

4 minutes ago, bikermutt07 said:

Who is this person, a member here?

https://www.instagram.com/cmdachong/

He has released a new machine now. I have his older product list and price list. dm me with your mail and I can send it.

Edited by Danne

36 minutes ago, Danne said:

https://www.instagram.com/cmdachong/

He has released a new machine now. I have his older product list and price list. dm me with your mail and I can send it.

There doesn't seem to be much Support from them on Instagram?

Just now, bikermutt07 said:

There doesn't seem to be much Support from them on Instagram?

No, but people seem happy with their machines.

9 minutes ago, Danne said:

No, but people seem happy with their machines.

Cool.

6 hours ago, Danne said:

Looks lite a nice solution. But the cost for a Regad with five irons is not  $1100

Around 730 usd for a Regad with five irons + shipping from Mando (Prices a year old so maybe a little more)

Or a twin machine with two handles and five irons from Cmdachong 400usd. (Also a year old prices)

It seems I didn't find the best deal for Regad. I found Regad's iron tip around $130 per each on Ebay and Etsy. And the best price all over the market for compatible iron tip is $60/each. Never see any lower price for now...  

Cmdachong's creaser is good. I saw someone is selling it on Etsy, and it is $586 for 2 handle and twin machine, no iron is include, shown below. I'm not sure what's the price to get them from Cmdachong directly.

By the way, I'd like to know whether it is a common case that you need 2 handles and use them alternately at the same time? If yes, I think I should made a dual-channel machine. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.aba87221bea092ba9ba9dc66f7bcaadd.JPG

Edited by Wayne0820

8 hours ago, Wayne0820 said:

It seems I didn't find the best deal for Regad. I found Regad's iron tip around $130 per each on Ebay and Etsy. And the best price all over the market for compatible iron tip is $60/each. Never see any lower price for now...  

Cmdachong's creaser is good. I saw someone is selling it on Etsy, and it is $586 for 2 handle and twin machine, no iron is include, shown below. I'm not sure what's the price to get them from Cmdachong directly.

By the way, I'd like to know whether it is a common case that you need 2 handles and use them alternately at the same time? If yes, I think I should made a dual-channel machine. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.aba87221bea092ba9ba9dc66f7bcaadd.JPG

In my price list from Cmdachong I don't have his new creaser (The one pictured here) But I don't think his price is that high. Because it's more expensive than a twin machine from Regad with two handles.

Don't get me wrong here. Your tool looks like it has a decent price from what you get.

I have a single machine and I don't need a twin machine. I think there are two reasons you want twin machine. Either because it's comfortable (No need the switch irons when doing a project) or if you use one iron for straight sections and one around corners. (Like FN2 and FN2MCR ) Personally, I use regular irons around corners, which works really good with a little bit of practice.

Edited by Danne

On 3/29/2019 at 3:10 AM, Danne said:

In my price list from Cmdachong I don't have his new creaser (The one pictured here) But I don't think his price is that high. Because it's more expensive than a twin machine from Regad with two handles.

Don't get me wrong here. Your tool looks like it has a decent price from what you get.

I have a single machine and I don't need a twin machine. I think there are two reasons you want twin machine. Either because it's comfortable (No need the switch irons when doing a project) or if you use one iron for straight sections and one around corners. (Like FN2 and FN2MCR ) Personally, I use regular irons around corners, which works really good with a little bit of practice.

Thanks Danne! It does need practice to crease cornes with regular irons.

On 3/29/2019 at 3:10 PM, Danne said:

I remember reading from someone, multiple handles means you don't have to wait for the head to cool before switching out the heads.

I'm pretty sure it was Chester Mox, but I can't find it right now. Anyway, checkout their 4 handle setup.

Thank you Niakulah!