Mattsbagger

New airbrush station.

Since we bought the house on Wednesday that have been living in for 3 years wife let me drill a 4inch hole in the wall. So now the station is bigger and always ready to use.

B79C74CC-EB61-40DE-B299-693F1D1A7F32.jpeg

2CA77833-FCC5-40CD-8184-71565F522660.jpeg

B246D282-D175-4F30-BDF9-76376367E428.jpeg

I like it.

Nice. Wish I had room for one of those.

Jeff

Looks good should be able to remove the odour and fine over spray. I am going to assume it's vented outside where I would suggest putting a thin filter to catch the fine over spray so it doesn't stain your exterior (siding/brick/wood).

kgg

25 minutes ago, kgg said:

it's vented outside where I would suggest putting a thin filter to catch the fine over spray

And maybe some screen to prevent squirrels and other rodents ...

Putting a wire screen over any opening to prevent the unwanted (bugs/birds/rodents/snakes) is always a good idea. I put wire screen over the propane intake and exhaust pipes as well after my friend had too have some expensive repairs done to their week old propane water tank. Squirrels travelled into the exhaust motor through the outside piping, destroying both the motor and squirrel. Repair obviously not covered under warranty.

kgg

It has a screen and a few filters to catch particles. Basically trying to vent the fumes. 

5 hours ago, alpha2 said:

Nice. Wish I had room for one of those.

Jeff

It’s a weird room off the master bedroom with no door. Lol Wife has got used to me banging around running drill press and belt sander at 5am on the weekends.

B1AE4518-8D44-4C9B-BB8E-0B24896DAFB1.jpeg

13 hours ago, Mattsbagger said:

running drill press and belt sander at 5am on the weekends.

WOW! You really know how to make friends and influence people. :yes:

16 hours ago, Mattsbagger said:

Lol Wife has got used to me banging around running drill press and belt sander at 5am on the weekends.

Sooo...many...jokes...must...resist........

18 hours ago, kgg said:

Putting a wire screen over any opening to prevent the unwanted (bugs/birds/rodents/snakes) is always a good idea. I put wire screen over the propane intake and exhaust pipes as well after my friend had too have some expensive repairs done to their week old propane water tank. Squirrels travelled into the exhaust motor through the outside piping, destroying both the motor and squirrel. Repair obviously not covered under warranty.

kgg

Wonder if it had a squirrel cage fan?   :P

-Bill

I like that one billybopp.

kgg

On 4/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, JLSleather said:

And maybe some screen to prevent squirrels and other rodents ...

While I had a screen over mine, it didn't keep out the black widows.  I had a massive black widow infestation that I had to clean out.  It was a nightmare from hell for a arachnophobe.  

On 4/1/2019 at 10:19 AM, kgg said:

kgg

Squirrels come with a warranty?