offerd15

Selling business

Selling off my small watch strap business. This includes website, domain, leather, tooling, and boxes. I have lots of exotic leather and specialized tooling to build all kinds of watch straps. I also have about 250 custom wooden watch strap boxes with a color logo on them. 

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk specifics. I have a growing family and won't be able to keep up with the business. Hopefully someone would like to take over. 

OP appears to be located in the Denver, North Carolina, 28037 area according to the IP address.

@offerd15  Some photos might assist you in getting some interested parties.

Tom

Interested...pics please

Here are a few pictures of some exotic leather I have. I also have custom acrylic templates, punches, a full range of thread colors (Lin Câblé). 

IMG_20181211_132758-01.jpeg

IMG_20181211_133104-01.jpeg

IMG_20181211_133240-01.jpeg

IMG_20181211_132526-01.jpeg

On 4/11/2019 at 3:03 AM, offerd15 said:

I'm looking to sell the company as a whole at this time. 

what does 'company' include in its meaning?
any brand? registered company?

On 6/30/2019 at 11:09 AM, nrk said:

what does 'company' include in its meaning?
any brand? registered company?

Yes, I'm offering the brand name, website, and branded packaging, along with all the tooling and leather. This would be a turn key business.

I'm not looking for a huge number, but rather someone interested in the trade to continue a quality brand. 

10 minutes ago, Starwind0 said:

I don't think they want to sell as I can't even fathom what they want.. 

Why don't you ask?

Well you haven't said exactly what you have or what you want. Its kinda like a mystery grab bag :-) The exotics are of interest more than the business 

2 minutes ago, Starwind0 said:

Well you haven't said exactly what you have or what you want. Its kinda like a mystery grab bag :-) The exotics are of interest more than the business 

Sorry, I still have an active business and I'd rather not post the brand name is this public forum. 

I have practically everything to run and maintain a small watch strap business. I would estimate that I have enough leather and supplies to last 1-2 years without purchasing anything. I have a ton of leather with packaging for 300-400 watch straps in professionally manufactured wooden boxes with a color logo. You'll have no problem presenting your straps to a jewelery shop if you'd like to continue that route.

Message me if you'd like to talk.