whitakermk

Contact Leatherworker.net?

Is there a way to contact the owner or admins of leatherworker.net? I work for Big Horn Saddlery / American Saddlery / ShoTan Leather / Tuffy and we are wanting to run some ads for bulk scrap leather, tools, vintage clicker dies, vintage press plate, bulk hardware etc. I've sent contact info and emails to the info on the contact page but no one has responded. We literally have a warehouse of old saddlery items we are starting to sell off but I can't get a response for leatherworker.net. I'm talking about clicker dies, press plates, bulk scrap leather, store display items etc. Should we keep trying to run ads or just post in the for sale areas on the forum?

18 minutes ago, whitakermk said:

Should we keep trying to run ads or just post in the for sale areas on the forum?

Both are good choices.  Ad revenue is good as it supports operational costs.  Send a PM to @Johanna

Tom

34 minutes ago, whitakermk said:

Is there a way to contact the owner or admins of leatherworker.net? I work for Big Horn Saddlery / American Saddlery / ShoTan Leather / Tuffy and we are wanting to run some ads for bulk scrap leather, tools, vintage clicker dies, vintage press plate, bulk hardware etc. I've sent contact info and emails to the info on the contact page but no one has responded. We literally have a warehouse of old saddlery items we are starting to sell off but I can't get a response for leatherworker.net. I'm talking about clicker dies, press plates, bulk scrap leather, store display items etc. Should we keep trying to run ads or just post in the for sale areas on the forum?

You have a link to your website for all these sales items?

23 hours ago, bikermutt07 said:

You have a link to your website for all these sales items?

Starting to list a few things - like today - under the name of one of our old brands Western Rider on ebay. Only have a clicker die and a press plate and some rosettes listed so far. Spent most of the day setting things up. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leather-cutting-die-clicker-die-saddle-clicker-die-leather-strap-cutting-die/382881232248?hash=item59257ff578:g:w5EAAOSw8kVcpRSs

Edited by whitakermk

23 hours ago, Northmount said:

Both are good choices.  Ad revenue is good as it supports operational costs.  Send a PM to @Johanna

Tom

Hey Tom, I did - never got a response so I went back and checked. Can't tell if it went through or not so I resent it. Thanks! - Kent