We have just purchased and Adler 3-70 patch machine. (used) I know how to sew on a home sewing machine so know how to thread that kind of bobbin, but am having  difficulty getting the bobbin thread to be picked up by the needle thread. I have instructions from a singer 29K70 which is very similar. ( have that machine a well. ) Can anyone give me a hint as to what I'm doing wrong that i can't get the bobbin thread up and ready to use.

I have a attached a manual and mechanics instructions - hope they will help you.

Manual Adler 30.pdf

EDIT:

I cannot attach the mechanics manual - file is too big (cannot compress it properly) Please send me a PM with your email address so I can forward it.

Edited by Constabulary

My email is rosegerbasi at xxxx dot xxx  Is what I'm supposed to do?  This is my first forum thing ever. Thanks for responding.

Edited by Northmount
Obfuscated his email address to hide it from spambots

No ..never give your email in the open..on any forum ..ever....you'll get inundated with spam..if you can edit it out and send a private message to Constabulary..that is what he meant by a PM..if you cannot edit out your email address ( maybe too much time has gone by ) ..a moderator can do it for you..

Edited by mikesc