JerseyFirefighter

Source for #12 copper washers?

Hello there. As with most hardware i've encountered a number of defects in #12 copper rivet washers/burrs. That has lead me to a considerable imbalance of rivets to burrs. I've seen a number of companies offer burrs only by the pound, but have struck out on #12s. Any insight as to where I may find a few pounds of these bad boys would be greatly appreciated. Not sure if there was a standard of fitment regarding size, or if a big box hardware website would stock what i'm looking for. Thank you in advance!

Look at Ohio Travel Bag. We carry the BURR-12 https://ohiotravelbag.com/BURR-12-1-2/12-Lb+Bag+%2312+Copper+Burrs sold in 1/2 pound boxes.

You can sign up for a wholesale account online. No order minimums and free shipping on all orders over $250.00 if shipped in the United States.

23 hours ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Look at Ohio Travel Bag. We carry the BURR-12 https://ohiotravelbag.com/BURR-12-1-2/12-Lb+Bag+%2312+Copper+Burrs sold in 1/2 pound boxes.

You can sign up for a wholesale account online. No order minimums and free shipping on all orders over $250.00 if shipped in the United States.

Fantastic! I purchase hardware from you folks already. I appreciate the response. I will be ordering now. 

I tried copper rivets at Ohio Travel Bag and they wanted $14.98 just to ship them. So I got online and found a farrier called Meader Supply who carries #12 copper rivets by the pound AND copper burrs by the pound!!! less than $10 to ship.