8299 Wood Duck Left

8307 Deer Family

8339 Kangaroo with Joey

8344 Religious Fish

8347 Flower

8368 Leopard

8375 Semi Truck

8379 Cowboy Boots

Please let me know if you have any of these.

Thanks,

Dale

If you cannot find them local to you, and you wish to try further afield, try Birdsall Leather in Botany, New South Wales, Australia. I bought a heap of discontinued 2D & 3D stamps from them last year. Excellent service by phone or email, and fast delivery.

Thanks Rockoboy.  I'm probably going to get 2 sets of their aussie stamps soon.  

I'm trying to get one complete set of the 3d stamps (craftool, midas and the leather factory) for use in Scouts and another for our scout summer camp.

For about 8 years I've been compiling a list of all the 3d stamps I can find and I've identified 741 stamps from the three companies listed above. 

So, for two sets I will need 1,482 stamps. 

I'm down to needing:

# Needed

Craftool                                                                          36

Midas                                                                           171

The Leather Factory                                                    26 

So I only need 233 stamps to complete both sets.  

I found places I can get 62 of the midas stamps.  But the rest I am probably going to buy on ebay or here.  

Dale

Keep an eye out on ebay!   I find a lot of old stamps there.

I look at ebay many times a day.  Most of what I want is listed there.  But I have a hard time spending the 25.00 to 80.00 for a single stamp.  That's why I put "reasonable price" in this thread.  I'm hoping someone out there hates to sell on ebay as much as I do and has stamps they no longer use and that I need.

This isn't a complete list of the 3D stamps I need.  I actually need a total of 36 Craftool stamps (most between 8500 and 8550), 26 of The Leather Factory stamps, and 171 Midas stamps.

I do have over 700 extra 3D stamps that i bought over the years that I would be willing to do some bartering with though.