David,Looks like it's stitching pretty good.I wished I kept ser# of the Landis 3's I've sold over the yrs, because I'm almost certain I painted & sold this one many years ago,we used to paint alot of them this color & also used angle iron to hold them to the table.And we had a fellow come in one time that looked @ some machines in the warehouse house while any guy was there alone & alot of the plates & shuttles came up missing after he left, so we had them made up in bronze like this one has.

Edited by CowboyBob

On 4/28/2022 at 8:02 AM, CowboyBob said:

David,Looks like it's stitching pretty good.I wished I kept ser# of the Landis 3's I've sold over the yrs, because I'm almost certain I painted & sold this one many years ago,we used to paint alot of them this color & also used angle iron to hold them to the table.And we had a fellow come in one time that looked @ some machines in the warehouse house while any guy was there alone & alot of the plates & shuttles came up missing after he left, so we had them made up in bronze like this one has.

I hate it that someone had the nerve to steal parts like that! If you painted this, shame on you for painting over the plaque! Lol

this machine was salvaged, or combined… two different serial numbers on it! 

On 7/5/2022 at 1:16 PM, turbotexas said:

I hate it that someone had the nerve to steal parts like that! If you painted this, shame on you for painting over the plaque! Lol

this machine was salvaged, or combined… two different serial numbers on it! 

Yes,someone else must of painted it then ,I never painted over any labels on any machine I painted!

On 7/10/2022 at 3:56 AM, CowboyBob said:

Yes,someone else must of painted it then ,I never painted over any labels on any machine I painted!

That’s good! I’ll eventually get around to pulling it off and trying to clean it up! 

On 7/10/2022 at 3:56 AM, CowboyBob said:

I emailed you a few days back, looking for a spring for the bobbin shuttle! The flat spring in shuttle!