Sensor

FS Junker Ruh SD28

I have for sale a working Junker & Ruh SD28 

375 eur including postage and 5 extra needles.

Why? Because I am not using it anymore.

If you are interested please contact me. 

IMG_20190506_153558_compress22.jpg

IMG_20190506_153613_compress75.jpg

Hi i'm looking for needles for JUNKER & RUH SD 28. If You have needles or where to find them, I'm very interested in buying them. I live in Bulgaria so I'm looking for someone who will send the needles to Bulgaria.

Best regards,

Todor

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:10 PM, TeoHristov said:

needles for JUNKER & RUH SD 28

Try @silverback on this site. I know he had some needles for Junker and Ruh machines.

Thanks Brian. I will  message  him.

Watched this video of the SD28 in operation , a few times but still cannot see how it moves along the leather between stitches as cannot see any feed feet etc

23 minutes ago, chrisash said:

still cannot see how it moves along the leather between stitches

Is this machine a needle feed machine? It appears to advance the leather with the needle in the leather.

Hi Brian

You are more observant than i am, I can see it now and you are right, makes you wonder what improvements that might have been made to such a simple machine if production had continued, it sure makes a nice stitch

I am lucky enough to also have one of these machines they make a beautiful stitch when working

11 hours ago, AngieNZ said:

I am lucky enough to also have one of these machines

If you are likely to need any needles in the future, I would recommend you contact @silverback really quickly, because he told me recently he is out of some sizes and he has no chance to replenish stocks, so ... get 'em while they are available.

On 7/9/2019 at 10:18 PM, Rockoboy said:

If you are likely to need any needles in the future, I would recommend you contact @silverback really quickly, because he told me recently he is out of some sizes and he has no chance to replenish stocks, so ... get 'em while they are available.

Hi Brian , Yes I got some a couple years ago when I first got my machine ,but thank you for the heads up I might get a couple more packs just to be safe

Hi - is your SD-28 still available? Regards Con

Hi, you indicated you might have a Junker and Ruh sd for sale = it is available? I am in Ireland. Regards Con