Sign in to follow this  
Skay

Yamata 335 cylinder arm help needed

I recently purchased a yamata 335 cylinder arm walking foot industrial machine with table unassembled I'm wondering if anybody has any kind of instructions on how to assemble the machine and the table.

Screenshot_2019-03-31-21-17-00.png

Obviously there are no instructions that came with your new machine and table so I would wonder as to what service/parts/accessories you are going to get down the road. You could check online maybe one of the manual sites has a pdf listed. Buying equipment like this from Ebay, Amazon, Alibaba, and many other sites can be great dollar wise saving for the experienced user but can be discouraging for others. I would contact the seller as well as Amazon and ask them or just return it to Amazon for a refund and buy a similar machine from a brick and mortar dealer.

kgg

You could pay a local sewing machine dealer to come out and assemble it and adjust it for you. This will save a lot of headaches if you have no previous experience with these machines. If the seller had it drop shipped to you, the machine may never have been timed, or adjusted, or oiled since it left China.

What wizcrafts say's .
& That machine head one of the easier to assemble with the table . very common setup used world-wide , It just bolt down with 4-drilled holes, and you line the cut belt-slot for centering the belt to the motor pulley .
There Nothing wrong with what you bought, it just you have to do a little wrenching to set it all up . You bypassed brick and mortar store and you not going to hell for it . But if this your 1st machine then that means you biting off a lot for your a learning curve .
If this is your very 1st machine ? . it is pretty straight forward on the assembly nothing special . but If need help, and you don't have anyone who is mobile repair or has a shop, Try to find/search someone who works with industrial sew background by asking someone in you area who they use/call to come out when they get a kink in there machines .

The head is probably 100% properly assembled and it will stitch . BUT.. You do want to start a machines life out with running the right wear patterns .
When I buy any new machine, I always put a couple hours of run on it to feel it out good, Then I always have a professional come out and go over it . Throw him your materials you want that machine to handle and let him tweak and put his ego-eye on the timing and look it over . It the best investment and well worth flipping him an hour or two of labor he will charge you .

Here a quick pic. of similar old table I got sitting in back room without smaller cylinder head bolt on it .

edit add: .. This old table has a 'speed reduce pulley set-up' , so just disregard that part your seeing coming off the pulley motor . 

Your table top, I hope has already been pre-drilled and has a belt-slot cut in it ? . but if not it still pretty easy and fast job .

-
bed1.thumb.jpg.541120de2869ac512c1a3ba7efc46139.jpg
bed.thumb.jpg.abe1b423d032ba109e1920d732cee52a.jpg
-

Edited by nylonRigging