johnnyblaze

Claes Patcher Needles

Correct.  8345 Claes is same as 9345 Metro Spezial which Claes made for Pfaff. I have parts list and operations manual for the 8345 and the 9345 I believe.  That cast iron stand it sits on was built by Claes  I believe.

Great set up.  Has a speed reducer in the stand.    Great machine.  Generic bobbins are $8.50 US.  The largest leather now made is a #170.  If I have them, $8.50/pack of 10.  Let me know.  Shipping to Norway from US will not be cheap.   I have parts list and operations manuals for 8345/9345.

glenn 

Edited by shoepatcher

Great. How can I order ?  Do you have a company ? The machine has a a very heavy stand unlike what I have from before with the Adler and Singer machines.I think I will change to a Servo or a DC motor with gear (as I normally do with the industrial machines), but it is a amazing "super quiet" clutch motor so I will give it a chance...One of the pictures shows the difference between an Adler 30-1 bobbin and a 30 size Claes 9345  bobbin.

Gear ratio-16.jpg

Gear ratio-14.jpg

MetroSpezial.jpg

Serie#.jpg

Nadel.jpg

Correct.  8345 Claes is same as 9345 Metro Spezial which Claes made for Pfaff. I have parts list and operations manual for the 8345 and the 9345 I believe.  That cast iron stand it sits on was built by Claes for Pfaff  I believe.

Great set up.  Has a speed reducer in the stand.    Great machine.

glenn 

Edited by shoepatcher
grammar

On 5/14/2022 at 9:39 AM, JanMachine said:

Oh, thank you Glenn. Great. I think leather point as big as the machine can handle.  I don't know anything about the Claes Machine, but it looks great and the 3-phase motor works well and the stitches are long and fine. I´m also interested in a couple of #30 bobbins. 

Jan

231_419756276.jpg

I'm also interested in buying your bobbins.  Could use a handful.  I own and use a Claes 30A  sn 19255 on a regular basis.  Great machine!  

Silverd 

Screenshot_20220518-080234_Gallery.jpg

On 5/18/2022 at 5:03 PM, Silverd said:

I'm also interested in buying your bobbins.  Could use a handful.  I own and use a Claes 30A  sn 19255 on a regular basis.  Great machine!  

Silverd 

Screenshot_20220518-080234_Gallery.jpg

Contact Glenn ,Shoepatcher, here in the tread. He will fix

Jan