eflores

Scrap leather

I’m downsizing my shop due to a lot more manufacturing work and less odds and ends jobs. I have a ton of scrap I need to get rid of. Not interested in breaking it up and shipping it right now so if you’re in the Cincinnati area and don’t mind swinging by and picking it up feel free to PM me. I’ve got everything from small pieces of veg to larger pieces of printed leathers and large and small pieces of bridle leather. I will take pictures and include them in private messages if you are interested. All in all I’ve got close to 100lbs of it and I’m ready to let it go for a super good deal. 

2 hours ago, eflores said:

I’m downsizing my shop due to a lot more manufacturing work and less odds and ends jobs. I have a ton of scrap I need to get rid of. Not interested in breaking it up and shipping it right now so if you’re in the Cincinnati area and don’t mind swinging by and picking it up feel free to PM me. I’ve got everything from small pieces of veg to larger pieces of printed leathers and large and small pieces of bridle leather. I will take pictures and include them in private messages if you are interested. All in all I’ve got close to 100lbs of it and I’m ready to let it go for a super good deal. 

Adding photos here would be a good idea.

Tom

On 5/15/2019 at 1:26 PM, eflores said:

Pm me some pics and price

Pics and price please via pm

Edited by Scoutmom103
Forgot to put pm me

OP hasn't visited leatherworker.net since June 1.  He seems to want you to PM him rather than visit this page!

@eflores Are you interested in selling this scrap or not?

Tom