Sign in to follow this  
kgg

Sewing Machines at Auction in L.A.

If someone is interested and in the Los Angeles, California area I seen on Maxsold.com that their are a couple of sewing machines being auctioned. They are listed as a Consew model 100 and a Nakajima model 280L (walking foot). I just noticed as I was browsing around and should go real cheap. I have no association whatsoever with either the seller or the auction site.  The links are:

Consew: https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/16055/item/vintage-sewing-machine-and-table-by-consew-c-1490187/

Nakajima: https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/16055/item/vintage-sewing-machine-and-table-by-consew-c-1490187/

kgg

??????????????? Nakajima looks the same as Consew, wrong link

Nakajima 280L, then became Juki DNU-241, H, or HS.  Discontinued and superseded now with DNU-1541,or with S for safety clutch model.  They share many of the same parts and part numbers.  All are made in Japan.

Edited by Gregg From Keystone Sewing
info@keysew.com

If it works as the ad says and Maxsold in Canada is pretty good about that, it could be a decent buy for someone. The high bid on it this morning was $26.00, hell that's not even a mornings worth of smokes. Yea, I use to smoke for 50 plus years, most of the time 4 packs a day. Just decided to give it up one day two years ago and save a couple of bucks not for health reasons. 

kgg