I remember seeing this topic once before,but I was unable to find it. Once you have amassed a number of mold guns, storage becomes a consideration. After REV 1,2 and 3 I've come up with a basic storage concept. I am sure other have as good if not better, but here it is. Laser cut ,shows the Build,about 15 minutes to assemble. I have 5,10, and 16 gun designs can be stacked.First photo shows 45 gun storage.Last photo show storage the largest mold is an FN57. The header piece is the slick side of Masonite so you can use removable stickers to mark slots as you change configurations.I don't know if there is any interest in these,I do know they have made inventory and usage of mold guns much more friendly. If interested they could be shipped  knock down,you assemble,wood glue and a mallet.

Sstacked.The fist45 gun storageDSCN0546[1].JPGDSCN0537[1].JPGDSCN0540[1].JPGDSCN0542[1].JPGDSCN0543[1].JPGDSCN0549[1].JPG

DSCN0545[1].JPG

I like it. Once I get a pile I will have to do something similar

Great design and lateral thinking, you should sell them as flat packs

Just noticed the front panel, this does not show how its connected, but it could be made with similar slots on both the center and end of the plank as well as on both ends and center of the main box shape, but with slot down holes and similar to push it over the lugs (on the main box two hook type lugs per end and to small slots on the top board) and pull down

Hope that makes sense 

Nice clean design, like it.

kgg

Very nice concept. I always kept my dummies hanging on the wall, arranged by make and model. Lots of nail holes in that wall!

That beats the rubbermaid bin I drop them in.  I need to do that. I’m tired of bending over digging for this or that 

Pretty sure this was a CD / DVD rack in it's day.  Found in thrift store for $3.  Holds about 100 guns.  But I'm in the process of building something more substantial that will hang on a wall, freeing up floor space (even though this only takes about 1 foot out and 3 feet wide).

I'll upload a sketch of how to make it if anybody's interested, though I imagine it's simple enough anybody can do it quickly without my input ;)

rack.jpg

On 7/6/2019 at 9:15 AM, JLSleather said:

Pretty sure this was a CD / DVD rack in it's day.  Found in thrift store for $3.  Holds about 100 guns.  But I'm in the process of building something more substantial that will hang on a wall, freeing up floor space (even though this only takes about 1 foot out and 3 feet wide).

I'll upload a sketch of how to make it if anybody's interested, though I imagine it's simple enough anybody can do it quickly without my input ;)

rack.jpg

Very interested