Sign in to follow this  
chouinardragon

Wanted : Singer 111W drop feed

Hello,

I am looking for a Singer 111W drop feed sewing machine. Black head. My budget is about $200-300. Thank you.

Chris

6 hours ago, chouinardragon said:

Hello,

I am looking for a Singer 111W drop feed sewing machine. Black head. My budget is about $200-300. Thank you.

Chris

Moved this from "wanted" to "sewing machines" since you have posted similar in used.  Wanted requires moderator approval for every post. 

Tom

47 minutes ago, Northmount said:

Moved this from "wanted" to "sewing machines" since you have posted similar in used.  Wanted requires moderator approval for every post. 

Tom

Thank you : )

I may have something, let me poke around.  Price sounds about right.

1 hour ago, Gregg From Keystone Sewing said:

I may have something, let me poke around.  Price sounds about right.

Hi Gregg, I’m waiting. 111W151 or 111WSV71 or 111W100 with nice SINGER logo on it please : )

Singer 111W100.  I'll take your answer off the air...(I'll send you a PM).  I didn't want to hold back on releasing a glamour shot of this gem.

Singer111W100.jpg

Edited by Gregg From Keystone Sewing

That is a cute sewing machine.. :)

4 hours ago, Gregg From Keystone Sewing said:

Singer 111W100.  I'll take your answer off the air...(I'll send you a PM).  I didn't want to hold back on releasing a glamour shot of this gem.

Singer111W100.jpg

PM reply : )

Hi,

I’m still looking for a Singer 111W100/111W151/111WSV71 needle feed machine head in black, with original bobbin winder and thread stand would be a plus. 

Chris

On 6/3/2019 at 11:39 AM, chouinardragon said:

Hi,

I’m still looking for a Singer 111W100/111W151/111WSV71 needle feed machine head in black, with original bobbin winder and thread stand would be a plus. 

Chris

You're going to have a tough time finding a museum piece. May as well buy a beat up one and respray it.  The prep isn't too hard at all.  I feel like almost anything you find that is in immaculate condition is going to be someone else's respray restoration anyway. 

Edited by tofu

@chouinardragon You should update your profile with your location so people have a better idea of where you may be able to buy a machine, that might even be more local to you. Or so they and you know that here will be overseas shipping from USA.  It appears from your IP address that your are in Taiwan.

Tom