Guest Kendall Howard

Job Title:  Leather Production Manager

Hours: M - F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Our Company:

The Hunter Company has been building top quality leather scabbards, holsters, rifle slings, belts & accessories for over 65 years. Our products are made right here in Colorado by a team of talented leather craftsmen and women. Here at Hunter Company, we strive to provide the very best for our customers and look forward to many, MANY more years of service. Hunter believes in keeping our team close. We care for one another and continue to provide the 2nd amendment-loving community with the finest leather holsters, slings, and accessories made right here in America.

The Work: 

We are seeking a highly motivated individual who holds themselves to high standards when it comes to quality and innovation. We are in need of a creative and skilled individual to assemble custom leather holsters and to assist the warehouse with all other manufacturing needs. We are a fast growing company ensuring the opportunity to those with the motivation to take initiative and learn new skills to advance within the company. The right candidate will train with a seasoned fine-leather craftsman who will guide you to be a versatile, skilled leather craftsman.

Qualifications:

1. Cut, shape and mold top grain leather holsters
  2. Operate machinery, assembly tools, and equipment  
  3. Sewing experience is a plus
  4. Meet established time guidelines for various steps and projects 
  5. Perform quality control inspection of finished products
  6. Utilize provided safety equipment and adhere to best practices 
  7. Communicate well with the team regarding specific holster models to fit a specific firearm
  8. Must have a reliable source of transportation
  9. Previous experience in manufacturing, warehouse management and assembly or other related fields
  10. Experience with holster making and working with leather is a plus, but willing to train the right candidate

Application Process:

Please submit the following items to sales@huntercompany.com

1.  Resume outlining previous work history including your contact information*
  2.  A short paragraph about you and what you see yourself doing in the next 5 years and why you think you would be a good fit for Hunter.
  3. Examples of previous work, projects or designs

Interviews are by appointment only. We will not be accepting any walk-in interviews. If your experience and qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you.

Job type: Full Time

Salary: $14.50-17.50 /hour 

Experience: Leather experience: 1 year

Firearm Knowledge: Preferred

Guest Nguyen Duc Duy

Hello sir/madam

I'm looking for a job oversea. I know i'm not enought ability to candidates Leather production manager. But i can do any step from design to finished a handmade leather production with high quality.

If you accept a foreigner leather worker, please send me an email.

my email: ducduyqn79@yahoo.com

or my instagram: tum_leather

my facebook: Tum Leather