Sign in to follow this  
Scoobie

Durkopp Adler

I have a 3 phase Durkopp Adler  for sale if anyone is interested. I am in the Oshawa Ontario area.

Edited by Scoobie

No offense but this offer has ZERO information. It´s like you say you have a glass of water for sale. 3 phase Durkopp Adler can be anything or nothing...

What model is the machine, is it in working condition or not? Any accessories? How is the overall condition?

Please post pictures and a price.

@ScoobieYou should be posting for sale items in the "marketplace" forum.  Pay special attention to the requirement for posting for sale items.

Description, model number, photos, price, shipping, condition, etc.

Tom

Sorry I am new and I am not too tech savvy. The machine is I think a 291 and it has the efka computer system with variostop modular. I tried uploading a photo but it said too many MB’s ???? I will try your advice and see if I can get it on market place .

3 minutes ago, Scoobie said:

I tried uploading a photo but it said too many MB’s

Reduce the file size!  See the following.  This thread has several instructions and suggestions.

Tom

I will try again tomorrow . Thanks

I don’t even know where the market place is ???? This site is not that friendly .

"market place" is on the front page of the forum, scroll down the page until you get to "market place" and then look for "items for sale"..you need to click "machinery, sewing and stitching"..
Or..click here
https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/82-machinery-sewing-and-stitching/

Then decide which of the two categories applies to the machine that you want to sell..click that one..
Then when the page opens..click the button marked "start new topic"..

Then post your description, with some photos that you have "shrunk" using the instructions in the page that Tom showed you..
Oh and if it says do you want to be notified of replies" ..click "yes"..so you'll know if there is any interest..

Edited by mikesc