TonySFLDLTHR

Hermann Oak by SLC

Here is a new video and you can expect and post about another cut of leather that Hermann Oak has never done before! Our apologies for the fly friends we had flying through.

Just ordered one, lets see....

5 hours ago, neilyeag said:

Just ordered one, lets see....

Let us know what you think. We also did another video of working around imperfections and look to have one on tooling and using imperfect pieces.

i must be Blind i cant find it on there site

2 hours ago, wayner said:

i must be Blind i cant find it on there site

More specifically:

https://www.springfieldleather.com/Hermann-Oak-Economy-Plus-Sides

3 hours ago, TonySFLDLTHR said:

Let us know what you think. We also did another video of working around imperfections and look to have one on tooling and using imperfect pieces.

This I don't see tho...would like to.  Also look forward to seeing what this leather is really like...I suspect belts might be a challenge, but smaller items like holsters and sheaths and wallets might be doable?

YinTx

3 minutes ago, YinTx said:

More specifically:

https://www.springfieldleather.com/Hermann-Oak-Economy-Plus-Sides

This I don't see tho...would like to.  Also look forward to seeing what this leather is really like...I suspect belts might be a challenge, but smaller items like holsters and sheaths and wallets might be doable?

YinTx

The video I am thinking of is the one where Kevin and Rusty were speaking about leather grading. The video we are in hope of making will show a piece that has bug bites and working and tooling pieces that have that.

Thank you for the link tho the specific item @YinTx. There will be a video out later today showing the Double Shoulders.

I have purchased, used and created a review of this leather.  I would like to create a new topic to provide this review if you are ok with that, @TonySFLDLTHR.

YinTx

On 7/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, YinTx said:

I have purchased, used and created a review of this leather.  I would like to create a new topic to provide this review if you are ok with that, @TonySFLDLTHR.

YinTx

I think it would be great for everyone to see. Good, bad, or indifferent...honesty is what we want to hear. That way we can all improve or keep moving in the same direction. 

Thanks YinTx

Tony

On 6/18/2019 at 1:57 AM, TonySFLDLTHR said:

Here is a new video and you can expect and post about another cut of leather that Hermann Oak has never done before! Our apologies for the fly friends we had flying through.

good entry/practice/tests/ even project purpose

On 7/23/2019 at 10:27 PM, TonySFLDLTHR said:

I think it would be great for everyone to see. Good, bad, or indifferent...honesty is what we want to hear. That way we can all improve or keep moving in the same direction. 

Thanks YinTx

Tony

Appreciate the permission.

Here is what I have written.  I hope it is useful.

YinTx