Sign in to follow this  
heavyleathernyc

TONS of hardware for sale

I've got a ton of hardware I need to get rid of. Check out the attached photos, let me know if you are interested! Email me for more info/photos/to purchase. Rachael@heavyleathernyc.com

Dark Gold Swivel Hook 1.5" Long Fits .5" Material -Brand New, $95.00 Free shipping

Vintage 'Inspired' Conchos- These are new, in antique gunmetal nickel. 2.5" tall, fits a 1" belt. Sold individually or as a lot. $2.50 each

Large New Silver Nickel and Antique Nickel Oval Buckles- They fit 1 3/4" belts. I have 6 pieces for sale as a single lot. $20, free shipping

Mix of Large New Silver Nickel Antique Nickel Brass Gold Horseshoe Buckles- They fit a 2.25" belts. I have 11 pieces for sale as a single lot- I won't sell them individually. There are 3 antique silver and 8 antique (dark) brass buckles. $45, free shipping

Small 1/2" Yellow Gold Buckles- They fit a 1/2" strip of material. I have 230 pieces for sale as a single lot- I won't sell them individually. $70, free shipping.

Mix of Large New Silver Nickel and Antique Nickel Brass Western Buckles- The large fit 1 3/4" belts and the small fit 1 1/2" belts. I have 19 pieces for sale as a single lot- I won't sell them individually. $40, free shipping

The small (smooth with clipped sides):
2 polished nickel
2 nickel
2 antique nickel
3 antique brass

The large (with the small circle detail)
4 brushed nickel
6 antique brass

8 Nickel Silver and Antique Nickel Buckles with oval cut outs on the sides- to fit 1 5/8" Belt. They fit a 1 1/2"- 15/8" belt. I have 8 pieces for sale (not all are shown in photo) as a single lot- I won't sell them individually. $24, free shipping

Polished Nickel Cast Corner with 1/8" Channel- Brand new lot of 150 nickel cast corners. Comes with set screws. Still in plastic, never used. These cost $1.50 at bulk, $1.75 retail. I'm selling the whole lot for $213.00, free shipping

Tiny Solid Brass Nickel Snaps- extra small snaps in brass nickel. Approx. 150 sets. $17, free shipping

hardware.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 12.28.09 PM.png

Edited by heavyleathernyc

12 hours ago, ShellCordovanFan said:

Is any of this still available?

OP hasn't been around since July 2019.  So I am archiving this thread.