Shananagan

Cobra class 4 sewing machine for sale- $2500

John Bianchi, premier holster maker, referred to the COBRA Class 4 as the “Dream Machine”, because of its easy and smooth operation. 

The COBRA Class 4 will sew from 6 oz. to 7/8″ leather for sewing skirting, all types of tack, bullet loops, chap leather and everything in between with ease. The COBRA Class 4 comes with many features including heavy-duty multi-purpose presser feet. They are strong and compact, allowing you to sew in small areas easier than ever before.

The COBRA Class 4 comes with a heavy-duty pedestal style stand with locking caster wheels, a variable speed digital DC servo motor, model SR2 heavy-duty ball-bearing speed reducer, thread stand, ten extra needles, four bobbins, tools, and oil. An Instructional DVD and parts manuals are also included.

You will NOT need to modify the COBRA presser feet, like other companies require you to do. These presser feet have been approved by some of the most respected saddle makers, and holster makers in the business. The COBRA presser feet will not bend or break under normal sewing conditions, if they do, I will replace them at no charge.

We stand by our machines!
“Limited Lifetime Warranty” on all COBRA products.

Specifications:

16 ½ ” Cylinder ArmSews from 6 oz. to 7/8″Thread sizes from 69 to 415Triple Feed mechanismBuilt in bobbin winderReverse stitches in same holesStitch Length from 3-22 stitches an inchSews pads, blankets,webbing, canvas, bio-plastics, upholstery, etc…28 LED Super Beam LampHeavy Duty Speed ReducerVariable Speed Digital DC Servo MotorHeavy Duty pedestal stand with locking castersThread Stand

B3A00210-AB06-4AD7-9234-F328E06A9F84.jpeg

F40313ED-CA3C-444E-BBAC-7848336EC88F.jpeg

Are you a Cobra dealer ? Giving "lifetime guarantee" ?

On 6/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, Northmount said:

@Shananagan Where are you located in Idaho?  Do you handle shipping?  How long have you owned the machine?  Please read the Marketplace rules and comply.  https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/70-announcements/

Tom

Hi Tom, thank you for the link. I had not read that before posting. I am in the Coeur d’Alene area. Willing to ship within the US at no charge. International shipping would be on a case by case basis. I have had the machine for a little over a year. It works great, just don’t have as much time to use it as I would like. 

Hey there, has it sold yet?  Interested!

Was it new when you bought it?  That machine looks older than a year old to me.  I've had mine many more years and it does not look that bad.  Good luck on your sale!

Bob Hickman from Bob Hickman’s Saddlery is who I purchased it from originally. It has been in his shop the whole time I have owned it. I would go in there and work when I had more time. I just don’t have the time these days and it sits. It has been expertly maintained at the shop.  

Is it still available?