YinTx

The Art of Making Leather Cases, The Art of Hand Sewing, Stohlman

I have just come into a rather significant collection of tools and books and patterns, some of which are duplicates of others that I have, so I am going to share the treasure.

I have  the three book set of The Art of Making Leather Cases, which is a must for anyone doing leather work.  This is a detailed instruction set showing all kinds of leather goods, not just cases, and how to make them, how to assemble them, etc.  including many patterns. Details on handles, attachments, knife sheaths, wet forming, stitching, skiving, you name it.  The books progress from simple to quite complex.

These books retail for about $18-$20 each on Amazon, around $55.  I will sell the set of 3 for $40 plus shipping, (like buy 2 get one free). I can probably put them in a flat rate envelope.

The hand sewing leather book generally retails for $11, I would sell it for $5 plus shipping.  This is also a very detailed book not just on how to sew, but methods of construction etc.

I reference these books a lot when I am doing my work still.  I have other books that I will be listing as well, I am open to a package offer if someone is interested in all of them.

YinTx

MakingLeatherCases1.thumb.jpg.ee8cc362c7ee6c99178b13ab929d157d.jpg

MakingLeatherCases2.thumb.jpg.75e5a4597d739ffb7ef8d7c28403e95c.jpg

MakingLeatherCases3.thumb.jpg.f2cf21a9adb42d9885450424a544062c.jpg

Sold, thank you kindly.

YinTx