Sign in to follow this  
Georapella

Help finding a machine/dealer?

Hi, everyone!

I'm having some trouble finding a good dealer for a machine. I want to buy a Juki 441 clone that has attachments like a platform to convert it to a flatbed machine, swing-down roller guide, etc. 

One dealer wouldn't accept my payment... I asked another a simple question about a machine and his response was literally "order from someone else!" 

Basically, I'm just looking for a sewing machine dealer that isn't flakey and has good customer service... can anyone recommend a machine from a dealer who fits this criteria? 

Thank you!!

I have purchased machines directly from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines and Leather Machines Company (Cobra). Both offer a variety of 441 clones in different configurations and price points. Both are advertisers here with banners at the top of each page. Reload the pages to get a new set of banners that go directly to their web pages.

I have a drop down edge guide on my CB4500 that was preinstalled by Bob Kovar.

Hi, Wiz, thanks for your reply!

Bob was actually the one that told me to go somewhere else... 

I'll check out the Cobra machines.

Yes.  You might consider Hoffman Brothers in Chicago since they are closer to you.  Not on the list of dealers here that sell machines on this board.   They now are  the people that make and service the Pro 2000 which is based on a Juki 441 head.  I would at least call them.

glenn 

I bought a Seiko machine from Industrial Sewing Systems in Janesville ,WI last year. I think the owner's name is Cody. He does sales and service in southern Wisc. and is very knowledgeable and was easy to work with. I live near Janesville so it was very convenient for me.

No offense but if 2 different dealers don’t want to do business with you maybe a look in the mirror is in order. Sometimes we as customers have unrealistic expectations of how we will be treated just because we are going to buy something from a dealer. I purchased from Bob and after several phone conversations with Bob and how he handled my multiple basic questions and requests I can’t imagine what was said that he asked you to take your business elsewhere.

Todd