YinTx

Wuta 1.5 Edge crease $20

These sell for $35 new, I'll let it go for $20 plus shipping.  Only used a few times, once with an alcohol lamp.  This resulted in the haze on the side of the crease, which does not affect the performance at all, as you can see by the crease sample on the leather strap.

YinTx

Wuta1pt5a.thumb.jpg.4de7e5e5b3922b9523f490e9a4a5372c.jpg

Wuta1pt5c.thumb.jpg.bebf8ef27340398f28fdca6c65d8abe7.jpg

Wuta1pt5b.jpg.e6fccd4539df2df05087e5a4aa1fcff7.jpg

Do you still have the creaser?

Edited by Stewbeans22

Yes, this creaser is available.  PM sent.

YinTx

SOLD, thank you!

YinTx

Ggggrrrrrr, missed it.

Sorry bout that.  Been here for a few days tho?  Some other items for sale too, check em out.  Books also.

YinTx

Yeah I just missed it going up for sale. I guess our (yours and mine) shuffling around here was out of sync. I saw the other items, just nothing I am needing right now. 

1 hour ago, bikermutt07 said:

just nothing I am needing right now.

Anything in particular you are looking for?  Possible I have a duplicate of it these days...

YinTx

I like Wuta things I haven't tried, Kevin Lee stuff, and as always anything from Terry Knipshield. 

Of course, it would depend on the time of the month when I would have extra cash. I get my commission checks the first Friday of a month.

13 hours ago, bikermutt07 said:

I like Wuta things I haven't tried, Kevin Lee stuff, and as always anything from Terry Knipshield. 

Of course, it would depend on the time of the month when I would have extra cash. I get my commission checks the first Friday of a month.

Most of the tools I have are vintage, like old Rose Blades, Clyde blades, C.S.Osborne blades, Blanchard blades, Gomph and Osborne creases, collectible draw gauges, Osborne draw gauges, etc.  Lots of books and patterns and Doodle Pages.  And leather.  Lots of leather.

YinTx

Edited by YinTx

4 hours ago, YinTx said:

Most of the tools I have are vintage, like old Rose Blades, Clyde blades, C.S.Osborne blades, Blanchard blades, Gomph and Osborne creases, collectible draw gauges, Osborne draw gauges, etc.  Lots of books and patterns and Doodle Pages.  And leather.  Lots of leather.

YinTx

What kind of leather? I’m always up for a bargain. 

5 hours ago, YinTx said:

YinTx

That all sounds like good stuff, but I'm just not in the need mode right now.

1 hour ago, Stewbeans22 said:

What kind of leather? I’m always up for a bargain. 

Scrap ostrich, caimen pieces, lots of chrome tan that I haven't been using, some very thin veg tan and heavy veg tans (Tandy stuff).

YinTx

52 minutes ago, YinTx said:

Scrap ostrich, caimen pieces, lots of chrome tan that I haven't been using, some very thin veg tan and heavy veg tans (Tandy stuff).

YinTx

Any 4-5 oz stuff?

18 hours ago, Stewbeans22 said:

Any 4-5 oz stuff?

Don't know what the exotics are, and the veg tan is in the 2-3 oz range or 9oz plus.

YinTx

6 hours ago, YinTx said:

Don't know what the exotics are, and the veg tan is in the 2-3 oz range or 9oz plus.

YinTx

What you asking and how much of the veg do you have?

What exotics you got as well? Not really interested in those, just curious. 

Edited by Stewbeans22