Alexis1234

Stapler for box loops

ISO:  Stapler for box loops on bridle cheeks,etc. Thanks!

Could you make your own staples by bending wire and pre-punching the holes in the leather?

I'm not sure what kind of wire you'd want to use.

CD in Oklahoma

Standard Rivit Company of Boston Massachuesets makes a small (Model #2) spotter/loop stapler

I was in contact with Standard Rivet- they no longer make/carry staplers... parts are not available. They advised me to find a used, complete one. As far as manually setting a staple, I have experimented, but found I might as well handstitch them :(

I might have a spare.  I know I have spare #2 heads, I'll have to check on complete stapler attachments.  Otherwise do you have a kick press of any kind, like C & O, Heritage, or one of Weaver's?  Stapler attachments are sold for all of those machines.

4 hours ago, Big Sioux Saddlery said:

I might have a spare.  I know I have spare #2 heads, I'll have to check on complete stapler attachments.  Otherwise do you have a kick press of any kind, like C & O, Heritage, or one of Weaver's?  Stapler attachments are sold for all of those machines.

I do not have a kick stand of any kind, but I'm sure I could get one.  Weaver had/has one for sale with attachments- I was under the assumption that it was for stapling belt keepers together with the wide brass staple. I would be interested in any spare you might have. Thanks

I looked through Weaver's catalog and definitely did not see the wire staple attachment.  I swear they used to have one.  I will look through my cache and see what I can find.

1 hour ago, Big Sioux Saddlery said:

I looked through Weaver's catalog and definitely did not see the wire staple attachment.  I swear they used to have one.  I will look through my cache and see what I can find.

Thank you, that would be great!

The driver for my extra set is for imitation stitch staples.  Your best bet is probably the package that Beilers sells.  Depending on how big of a hurry you are in to get one, I do have a line on another #2 with stapler attachment, but it won't be available until fall.

Ok, thank you for checking

Hard to find...Searched for many years myself, finally got a few of these....nice machines. 

acme staqple machines 2 .jpg

20 hours ago, AmericanPatrol said:

Hard to find...Searched for many years myself, finally got a few of these....nice machines. 

acme staqple machines 2 .jpg

Thank you for the lead- still haven't found one.

I have found a few lately if you want to contact me.

Sending a pm