227Crafting

Selling Techsew 2700 Pro with Speed Reducer

Hello fellow crafters,

I've decided to sell my Techsew 2700 pro walking foot sewing machine. It is just over a year old by 3 months. It has been well taken care of, regular oiling, kept inside my house in a very clean shop. Two months ago I installed a speed reducer so it now has that. As for the amount of usage this machine has seen its less than 8 or 10 hours of total usage during the 15 months I've owned it.

You will be getting all the standard add-ons that come with this Pro machine. Servo motor, fold-down guide with two types of guide feet, three different walking feet (see below pictures), this machine also has a laser light guide as well. I also purchased the flat top add on. This allows you to turn this cylinder-arm machine into a flat top machine. You will also get all the needles, bobbins, and newly purchased thread that I've picked up. 

As for where I am located, I live in the Austin Texas area of this massive state. I'd like to find a Texas-based maker to sell this to so I don't have to deal with shipping. 

My sale price is $2,000.00, I'm firm on this price since it is brand new, well taken care of and comes with some extras.

Pictures of the machine can be found here.

https://imgur.com/a/MryT9VG

Send me a DM to discuss.

Thank you.

Edited by 227Crafting

On 7/17/2019 at 11:14 AM, 227Crafting said:

Hello fellow crafters,

I've decided to sell my Techsew 2700 pro walking foot sewing machine. It is just over a year old by 3 months. It has been well taken care of, regular oiling, kept inside my house in a very clean shop. Two months ago I installed a speed reducer so it now has that. As for the amount of usage this machine has seen its less than 8 or 10 hours of total usage during the 15 months I've owned it.

You will be getting all the standard add-ons that come with this Pro machine. Servo motor, fold-down guide with two types of guide feet, three different walking feet (see below pictures), this machine also has a laser light guide as well. I also purchased the flat top add on. This allows you to turn this cylinder-arm machine into a flat top machine. You will also get all the needles, bobbins, and newly purchased thread that I've picked up. 

As for where I am located, I live in the Austin Texas area of this massive state. I'd like to find a Texas-based maker to sell this to so I don't have to deal with shipping. 

My sale price is $2,000.00, I'm firm on this price since it is brand new, well taken care of and comes with some extras.

Pictures of the machine can be found here.

https://imgur.com/a/MryT9VG

Send me a DM to discuss.

Thank you.

Do you finance?!?! ;)

seriously good deal though. Wish I had the funds. Good luck 

Thank you. I'm sorry I don't do any financing on the count I'm selling it out right. 

do you still have the machine.  I live in Arkansas and could drive down to pick it up.

Please reply to  email  hatman0447 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Edited by Northmount
obsfucated email address

Sorry this machine has been sold.