xlr8tn

Skiving Machine Table and motor

My wife surprised me today for my birthday and gave me a consew dcs-s4 skiving machine.  It came with the head only and she didn't know it needed a table and motor to run.  Can anyone point me to a place that sells just the table and motor and recommendations on motor type.  Can't wait to use this machine.

Thanks,

Brent

Well .....Happy birthday :thumbsup: If it is unrealistic to get the table and motor from the same place I would consider using a sewing machine table and servo motor. Don't know where you are so can't suggest anywhere :dunno:

OP appears to be in the Washington DC area.

@xlr8tn would be a good idea to put your location in your profile so you can get help related to the area you live in.

That is a Consew machine.  Their office is at:

400 Veterans Blvd.,
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Phone: (212) 741-7788

They or sewing machine dealers listed in the ads at the top of this page can supply tables and motors.  (Refresh to see more ads.)  Make sure to tell them what it is for so they can supply the proper setup.

Tom

Brent, where did you get your table and motor?  DId you go new from Consew?  Also, I'm curious which motor you got?  I just got the same machine used.  Mine came with an old table and clutch motor, but I'm interested in replacing both. This table is just too big for my space.

Cobra sells table only with servo motor, controller etc.   

Silverd