Sign in to follow this  
Rick56

Leather razor case

Hey! Does anybody know if there some specific leather cases for razors? As I travel a lot I decided to renew my grooming bag and I was told there are cases for safety razors. Does anybody know about it? How to choose it? Where to buy it?

Do a google search;  "leather safety razor travel case".  Click on images.  Lots of examples and places to buy from including ebay, amazon, etc.

I once had a nice set.  Like a zipped folder with razor, brush, soap, mirror, comb, nail file, etc. That is the style I would pick, but there are many out there.  Some very simple, just a pouch for the razor.  You could make a simple pouch in an hour.

Tom

On 7/19/2019 at 11:56 AM, Rick56 said:

Hey! Does anybody know if there some specific leather cases for razors? As I travel a lot I decided to renew my grooming bag and I was told there are cases for safety razors. Does anybody know about it? How to choose it? Where to buy it?

Well it's a pity there is no replies here but I did some researches and now I'd like to share my results with you :) So, as I often travel I'd like to take a durable grooming bag with me. That's why I stumbled across leather one. As I found out there are two types of styles, razor shaped and like a common bag. I decided to purchase a regular space as usual cause it includes more space and looks nice. I found good deal at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Edwin-Jagger-Travel-Double-Shaving/dp/B071SLK9GT/ref=pd_day0_c_121_1/133-6739215-6078926?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B072C8SNHC&pd_rd_r=187a62d1-8f71-4473-8c58-b48a71ea3429&pd_rd_w=2qFhJ&pd_rd_wg=LgPOI&pf_rd_p=fda7cfe5-3364-4578-ae5e-ac4ab3645932&pf_rd_r=AE0PAFH6E37H0N5F547J&refRID=AE0PAFH6E37H0N5F547J&th=1 and ordered recently. I had quite the same case before!
Speaking of razors, I decided to buy one more safety razor just for traveling, so my grooming case is ready 24/7. As I haven't kept in touch with modern razors for years, first I read several articles like this one  www.mistershaver.com/shop-safety-razors and ordered a Merkur cause of its durability, lightweight and great style! I highly recommend you to make up your own traveling grooming bag to look great at any time! Have a good one :)